Sunday, February 26, 2012

Do You Know Your Body Type?

I don't have as much time as I would like to write a post today, but I did find a very helpful and quick way to determine your body type. I already knew mine, but took the quiz to see if the answers I gave to the questions would reveal what I already knew. It was correct for me, so maybe give it a try and see if it works for you!

Shabby Apple Fit to Flatter

Sunshine in My Soul
































Sunshine in My Soul by bekzilla featuring floral tops

Because I am a pear shape, I like to find ways to "balance" my contours using color, pattern and garment shape. What every your type, there is a way to present your best attributes and camouflage the rest. The outfit above is a great example of how I like to do that for my shape. A beautiful printed or bright colored top, a well made skirt or pair of pants with a shape that allows my ample rear to not be the star of the show.

And remember, the most beautiful thing you can wear is a smile!
B-

No comments:

Post a Comment